Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: | Aimjunkies - ***4me's review |

Lance Corporal

| Aimjunkies - ***4me's review |

Hey there, staff of Aimjunkies. I'm ***4me, and I've been using your hacks for a few days now. I first found out about your site from another hacking site, after asking someone where they got their hacks from they pointed me here. I then went on to purchase the overdose package. I was instantly impressed by the support, the designs, and the loader. I tried out the dayz hack first. It was very easy to get working. I was a little disappointed by the lack of scripts offered, however I managed to add my own custom scripts anyway so that wasn't too much of an issue. I got global banned two days after using the hacks, as I acidentally entered a private hive and they caught me via gotcha antihacks and sent my information to dayz. I decided to re-buy the overdose package, and tried out the Battlefield 3 hacks. These are definitely the best I've seen. The interface is very easy to understand, it's simple but very effective. I used the hacks for the most of yesterday, using the aimbot in my own personal 'legit' mode, and all went great. My trial ended, and so today I decided to buy a month of the Battlefield 3 hacks.

If I were to suggest any improvements, it would be in relation to reports of hacks being detected. Now this hasn't been an issue for me personally, however I throughout the day see people suggest that one of the hacks is detected. Instead of telling the user that it isn't detected, it would be good to tell them that you will investigate it, and then ask the scripter of the specific hack to look into it. I feel this will give the community more confidence when using the hacks. This is just my opinion, of course, but as I said it doesn't affect me.

I have a few goals during my time on Aimjunkies. These are as followed:
    • Achieve at least 1000 posts.
    • Become known amongst the community.
    • Be part of the Aimjunkies staff. (Forum Moderator)
    • Get to know the moderators and scripters.

Overall, I would give Aimjunkies a rating of 9/10. The support is great, the hacks are great, and the community is great. If you are thinking about buying a hack from here, do not have any doubts because it's very unlikely you won't be at least satisfied with what they have to offer. Thanks for reading my review, and I hope to see you all around.

First Sergeant
    Thank you sir. A really good review You can apply for a forum moderator here: http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f12...cations-23120/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.

Private
    Damn... this may be if not the best review i've seen.. Thank you We really appreciate it

First Sergeant
    Agree^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for taking timing and giving a awesome review, We really appreciate it